Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Special Shout Out to Nova Rubber!




The folks at Nova Rubber in South Charleston, WV have always been great to work with. These guys provide me with any kind of line that moves fluid, gas, oil or air. If it can be made, they will make it for me. They have been instrumental in solving all my fitting and hose problems and their equipment holds up at 200 plus MPH!

The quality of my air lines alone are incredible. I will come back from a race and the lines will hold air for months. There is no bleed down while you are sitting in the lanes.

If you need any type of fluid or air connection or lines and fitting, this is only a part of what they do. I purchased my hose reel for my nitrogen tank from them and it is a great addition to any race trailer to keep you organized and efficient.

Give them a like on Facebook and visit their website at Nova Rubber.

Thanks for all that you do guys!

Mark E. Dotson

No comments: